Things keep going on. I am at a strange place right now. I feel like I need to make a decision about my life/my job. Today's list.
1. Getting an e-mail from Paul
2. the Redskins won!
3. text message from Robin
4. seeing and talking with Sandy at church
5. e-mail from my dad
6. playing with weezer in closet
7. watching spooky in the attic
not so good things
1. sliced my finger while cutting zuchini
2. thinking maybe I shouldn't have the job I have - wishing I had just said "no"
that's all I could think of
So am I afraid of success? or is this job just not something I should be doing? I want to make a difference in the lives of the people I work with. I want to help them achieve their potential. How can I do that?