Friday, February 29, 2008

discouraged

Feeling just a little discouraged. I was hoping I could lose weight by modifying my eating just a little and increasing my exercise, but it looks like its going to take more than that. I need to modify more and exercise more. I'll have to figure out what 1200 calories looks like and build up to one hour on the treadmill. I'm at 1/2 hour a day right now and will take at least three weeks to build up to one hour. I want to keep at this, but some encouragement would help -- like some real weight loss. According to the scale here at the house, I'm down like 1 pound --at work it might be more like 3. That's not enough encouragement for me. I need like 10. I guess I haven't been working hard enough at it.

Been twittering a lot lately -- I enjoy it. Just wish more of my friends were twittering too. I wonder ...

twit·ter [twit-er] –verb (used without object)
1. to utter a succession of small, tremulous sounds, as a bird.
2. to talk lightly and rapidly, esp. of trivial matters; chatter.
3. to titter; giggle.
4. to tremble with excitement or the like; be in a flutter.

guess definition 2 is the correct one. Sometimes I feel so stupid. I need to go to school. Been thinking about it, maybe in the fall I can start taking classes again.

I'm getting the "run away" feeling again. Like getting away from my life is the solution. I know it's not but sometimes I just want to be somewhere else -- now is one of those times. Things are actually going okay, so I don't know why I'm feeling this way -- maybe because they are just okay.

Saw Juno tonight. It was actually pretty good. The main character was interesting, though I'm not sure the situation was at all realistic.

enough.
ttfn

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...