Wednesday, August 6, 2008

no questions today

On a lighter note, I have been playing blackjack and mostly winning, except today. Today I lost 25,000 chips. and yet I keep on playing. I enjoy it more than Texas Hold Em because it doesn't take as much brain power or as much time - except when you are obsessive about it.

Went to the pound on Sunday to look at dogs - we're contemplating getting one. That has got to be one of the most depressing places. Those poor abandoned animals. I was on the verge of tears the whole time. By the way, all the kitties (of course I looked at the cats) were more friendly than the three I have at home. Such is life.

If I keep writing, I'll start asking questions so I'll leave it at that.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...