Monday, September 15, 2008

More on quilts and picasa

I have created a picasa account and have uploaded my quilt pictures there. There is a link on my blog .. somewhere on the right hand side.

I'll have to see if I can find pictures of the other quilt I made and put that one up too. and soon I'll have the big one ... I may put some pics of the pieces up just so you can see how it is going .. very slowly. I need to take time out to work on it.

Another long day at work and tomorrow promises to be more of the same. I go in early with #2 son so he doesn't have to park at school. Maybe I can get caught up on my work and I have a ton....

1 comment:

Katie said...

it's lovely I'm sure m&b will treasure it. hopefully you got some work done.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers