Friday, September 12, 2008

quilting

I'm working on my third quilt. I enjoy doing it -- actually more than knitting or crocheting. I find it soothing and when I'm on a roll, it is something that I look forward to doing. I tried to upload the picture of the one I made for Mikey but it wouldn't load. Not sure what I'm doing wrong -- maybe it's too big.

the problem with quilting is that I need more time to do it. and I don't seem to have enough time right now. Either cooking or cleaning or just trying to recuperate. This week should be better -- though Friday we're going to Santa Barbara for a wedding. We should see Kelly while we're there though (she's coming up for the wedding, I think) -- and I have to get a wedding gift and another one for another friend's daughter who got married this summer... maybe I won't have any time at all.

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh boo! I was hoping to see! perhaps try loading it someplace else and then just using the picture link.

Have fun in santa barbara.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers