Thursday, September 4, 2008

tired / tied

this has been a really tough week - and a short one too. just stuff going on at work making days seem longer. woke up with a headache and just felt lousy all day. I did win at spider solitaire my first time out -- maybe things are looking up. I won at blackjack too - so maybe it's not that bad.

Been working on the quilt a little. Will try and get back to that tonight. maybe work on 12 squares and see where that leaves me. We need to get twin beds for our extra room (formerly Robin's). I'm thinking I'll make quilts for those two beds too. Something exciting to look forward to.

I am back to being exhausted. I had a week off and then a three day weekend and I felt pretty good .. but now back to the same old, same old.

Oh, the tied is just that I initially misspelled tired and thought it might have some deep meaning -- however, I'm not one of those super deep people so probably not -- how about "tied up in knots"..

well anyway not much else to say.

No comments:

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers