Thursday, September 18, 2008

weekly 4??

don't know exactly what that is, but I have a list of my own ... four songs I want sung/played at my funeral. I know kind of morbid and when I can explain this in a sensitive way, I will (if I remember)...

1 - the trees of the field; Mary and Charlie had this song at the end of their wedding ceremony and it was great. So I thought it might be cool to have it at my funeral. The trees of the field will clap their hands.

2 - Amazing Grace -- a great song. maybe overplayed but if you listen to the words... Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me ..

okay, well. I can only come up with two right now. I'll come up with two more later.

2 comments:

Katie said...

no "another bites the dust" isn't on there. :D I wouldn't have the foggiest idea what to play at a furneral.

thea said...

another one bites the dust might not be a bad one ... btw we were at a wedding on Friday night and that was the song that was played right after they were married... :-)

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers