Wednesday, October 22, 2008

boldness

This is what I am working on this week. Not being afraid of who I am and not being afraid for others to see me, the real me. This is something that definitely goes back to my childhood -- being ashamed of what I do, what I think, and who I am. I don't know why, what, or who caused this -- or if it's just me -- but it's something I'm tired of and ready to take on.

In two weeks I'm going to be getting together with a group of friends. I should be excited but it is feeling rather like an obligation. I'll do it and enjoy it but I would rather look forward to it.

10 good things about today
1 -- it's wednesday
2 -- I can work on my quilt tonight
3 -- don't have to do laundry
4 -- no interviews at work
5 -- I don't have any tests
6 -- it's not raining
7 -- it's not beastly hot
8 -- I have a job
9 -- I have gas in my car
10 -- I'm alive!

yea! I did it.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...