Saturday, October 25, 2008

Politics, schmolitics

I am sick of all the political talk around my house. The arguments, the passionate discussions. The one who talks dire news and the one who says the worst hasn't hit us yet. They are both right but the discussion just leaves me frustrated. it makes me fearful. I don't need to hear this all the time. I prefer entertainment. Maybe a small dose of reality but not a big one. I don't want to live in a vacuum but I don't want to be afraid of what is to come. I want to live prudently but not fearfully. Right now I'm fearful. Trying not to spend money except as necessary. But feeling like I'm spending it anyway. Okay.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...