Monday, November 3, 2008

clever, i think not

I want to start coming up with more clever titles. One of my favorite shows (for now anyway), charmed, always has the most clever titles for their shows. They are always take offs from movies, books, or other TV shows. Really clever. however, on another note, I finished my most recent quilt. I'm really happy with it -- my only complaint is the size.



Now for the next one. Not sure what I want to do. I am going to the library tomorrow to get some quilt books/magazines to get an idea of what I want to do.

Well today is election day, I'm probably going to vote in the a.m. -- they say the lines will be long. We'll see.

That's it for now.
later.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...