Saturday, November 1, 2008

halloween is over

so no excuses to eat candy or other goodies -- at least until Thanksgiving ... of course I need to finish the bags we bought to give to the non-existent trick-or-treaters. We got one group with two kids. that was it.

James Bond is on TV and I'm doing laundry. Another exciting Saturday. Actually I really enjoy relaxing and hanging around the house. Maybe even getting some things done. I want to finish the baby quilt I'm making -- so that I can start on another one. I want to make two blankets for two people at work (who are having boys) and I also want to make one for my mother-in-law for Christmas -- maybe my best friend who we're hoping to spend time with while we're on the East Coast. Lots of plans. Let's see how far we get. The work things don't need to be done until January -- the others need to be done in December. We'll see.

I don't like the new James Bond (not the movies but the actor) -- he's supposed to be tall dark and handsome. Not blonde.

My #1 son is coming home for a visit tomorrow. It will be great to see him. I think we will have the whole family together on Thursday night. I'd like it to be a picture opportunity but usually someone is in a funk and it doesn't happen. We can hope and pray for the best.

that's it for now. I'll write more later if I have anything to say.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...