Tuesday, November 18, 2008

motives

how can we figure out what our motives are for doing anything? I am so motivated by my self interest. I want to feel good so I do things to make me feel good. Whether it's eating or even exercising (which I hate), I do it to make ME feel good. I would so like to be motivated by love for others.

Enough of that. I want to learn something and learn to do it well. I have played around with different things, cross stitich, knitting, crocheting, photography, and now quilting, but I have never worked at any of them very hard. I want to work hard at something and achieve a higher level of skill. I would really like to be good at something.

Well, the husband is here so I'll call it a night.

ttfn (ta ta for now)

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...