Monday, December 1, 2008

sharing

I was going to tell you all about my jury duty experience but that seems like so long ago now. Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas is creeping up on us. We're going to the east coast for Christmas this year. The whole family. So, I'm debating on whether to get a tree or not. I really want one. It's just not Christmas without a tree. Maybe we'll get a little one.

I didn't take many pictures on Thanksgiving, but as soon as I get them onto my computer I'll upload them. We had a nice day with three of the kidlets and the parents. I still made a ton of food and realized that my refrigerator is way too small. When we win the lottery, I'll have to get a bigger one.

Working on a new quilt. A sock monkey quilt. I'm excited about it. I just need to add borders and get the backing. I was actually thinking of machine quilting this one -- the stitch in the ditch method. I'm going to check with my friend who does this and get some advice from her. Maybe I'll take the quilt up to her house and have her show me how to do it. That's a plan.

I'm also going to make a sock monkey. It'll probably just take a couple of hours. I just need to get started.

gonna get ready for bed.

1 comment:

Katie said...

can't wait to see the quilt or you in DC.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...