Saturday, February 28, 2009

achilles tendonitis

So, I went to the doctor today. She diagnosed my sore ankle/leg as achilles tendonitis. The cure is for me to not run or walk for the next two weeks and to ice my ankle down 3x daily. I am really bummed, but if the soreness will go away and I can eventually start training for the 10K and really start training then it will be worth it. In the meantime, I will continue to exercise - do the elliptical, the bike, and swimming. Not what I had planned but still something. The elliptical should be good for me because it will build up my endurance.

Played cribbage with a bunch of people tonight. It was fun even though I didn't make it through the first round. maybe next time.

No comments:

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers