Monday, February 9, 2009

February

Went to the grocery store tonight and it was full of balloons -- wish I had had my camera. It is insane. The husband and I are not doing anything for Valentine's Day and i hope he doesn't even get me flowers or anything. It is so silly. I know, I'm not romantic, but really, it is just too much.

Walked on the treadmill tonight for 4.3 miles. I need to really build that up so that I can run in a 10K this summer. I'm trying, but I need to try harder.

My camera is broken. I don't know if I'll get it fixed or get a new one. Probably get a new one. Anyway, when I get back to having one, I'll show you the ridiculous grocery store and the gym where the hubby and I are going to "work out". Oh how I hate to exercise.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...