Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday a.m.

Just finished some grocery shopping. We had a $10 off coupon we had to use on Tuesday so we had to go. We ended up getting more than we had to but hopefully it will mean that we don't have to go shopping again until the weekend.

Rode the train home today for the 2nd time this week. I'll take a picture next time (probably tomorrow). Doing my bit to save the world (and someone the time to come pick me up). Kelly now has the car I was driving so I'm without a car for about the millionth time in my life. Maybe when I grow up I can have my own car. whine whine whine ...

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...