Wednesday, February 25, 2009

weigh down, way down

I'm very discouraged about the weight thing .. I want to have the right attitude about eating and exercising -- that it is for my health, but I'd really, really like to lose some weight.

I'm feeling overwhelmed, yet again, at work and just with life in general.

Back to the weight thing -- I'm trying hard to exercise. I want to train for the 10K but every time I run more than 1 minute at a time, I hurt my ankle - not like it's twisted, more like there is something pulled or strained. I'm going to try and NOT do any running for the rest of this week and maybe it'll give my ankle time to heal. Maybe I should go to the doctor. I just don't seem to have the time for that ... why? why? why? Why is it so hard to lose weight and get in shape? Eating and lounging around is so easy. Why is the stuff that is better for you harder to do?

whine whine whine.

1 comment:

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers