Sunday, December 27, 2009

forever

It has been forever since I have "blogged". Please accept my apologies. things have been crazy and I've been busy -- not too busy to play Mafia Wars or some other stupid computer games, but too busy to blog. Sorry. Christmas has come and gone. It was really nice. A little stressful, but nice. The whole family was here, for a while any way.. Brieanna had to work so she wasn't able to be with us for most of the day, but everyone else was here for most of the time. We opened gifts and ate and had a nice time. Mikey seemed to enjoy his gifts.

I'm going to do a list of 52 things to do in 2010 like Katie did last year. I'm going to get it together and post it on 1/1/10.

So, are we calling it twenty ten or two thousand ten?
I'll post some pictures soon.
We also need to get a New Year's card out, since I missed Christmas .. I'll shoot for January 10.

The Olympics are going to be in Vancouver this winter .. I had a friend who said we'd go there together but I don't think that's going to happen -- probably need tickets and I don't have them. Ah, well.

I should have called this randomness since I'm just rambling .

1 comment:

Katie said...

why not 2-0-1-0??? I love that you are making a list too. I'll go to the oylmpics with you I have a free airline ticket I can use and a day off for MLK? When are they anyway?

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers