Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Status Updates ??

So, yesterday I posted that I was very sad on facebook because Michael and Brieanna's dog Colin was "put to sleep" last night. I got many sympathetic, understanding comments, but then decided that I shouldn't have that as my status. So I changed it to "needs to change her status .. at work .. back to work, now." or something like that -- however, that apparently could be or was interpreted to mean that I wanted to change my status at work, not change my fb status ... so I deleted that and said I was at lunch. Much less controversial and the only mis-interpretation I can imaging is that I am "out to lunch", similar to "out in left field", which is okay with me. Better than someone thinking I'm quitting or totally dissatisfied or something like that.

1 comment:

Katie said...

there's nothing wrong with being sad.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers