Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quilting

I have finished the quilt top for the monkey quilt; I ordered some backing which should arrive in the mail this week so that I can finish it. I don't know who I am giving this to yet but I am still excited to be finishing it. I just started the quilt I'm making for Robin. It's really tough because there are two weird fabrics involved. A satin and a minkee. The satin is okay to work with, the minkee is crazy hard.

However, I will persevere and get it done.

Oh, my $1 quest has been stumped -- I didn't find anything last week or this week. I even went to a yard sale and found nothing ... very frustrating! Hopefully next week will be more successful.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...