Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sewing

I wanted to make a pin cushion so I found a really cute one on one of the quilting blogs I've been following. Here it is, but although it is functional, it is not nearly as nice or cute as the one from the blog. Ah, well.



I'll use it until I get another one, or make another one.

I didn't get out today to find my $1 treasure. I'll have to do that tomorrow -- I think I'll go to the Goodwill store.

I want to make a rag rug from T-shirts that I saw on one of the blogs (of course I don't remember which one). But I don't really have a bunch of old ones -- anyone want to send me some, I'll take them. I think I need 20.

I think Michael and Brieanna will be spending the night tonight. That should be fun -- I don't know if Brieanna plays cards but if she doesn't, we can teach her.

Watching football with the hubby and the parents. I'll get back to knitting and finish my second scarf. I hope someone wants these, cuz I don't.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love it! It turned out cute - perhaps the one you saw was a smaller print that sometimes makes a difference.

I was thinking it was time for us to hit the thrift stores too I haven't been since before christmas and we need some more frames for the photo wall.

Anna said...

Send them to people with winter birthdays!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...