Friday, January 1, 2010

Top ten TV shows

The following are my top ten favorite TV shows ..

1 - NCIS
2 - Medium
3 - Cold Case
4 - The Office
5 - 24*
6 - House
7 - Bones
8 - Fringe
9 - Heroes
10 - Lost**

*Don't know if I'll watch 24 this year -- last year was quite disappointing; but I didn't want to take this off the list.

** Haven't really watched this, but I'd like to watch the whole series.

We end up watching a lot of CSI and stuff like that -- but I'm really tired of TV. I need to exert some more of that self control that I used to have, or at least thought I used to have.

We watch movies when we're not watching one of the millions of shows that we watch so I spend a lot of time in front of the TV. It is a 60 inch flat screen or so, so there's lots of space to sit in front. I'm trying to find things to do with my hands, like knitting and sewing. Of course, I also spend time playing on the computer, like now.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...