Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Evening

Had a lovely dinner with everyone from the office tonight -- I had salmon, yummy!

No quilting tonight, but I'll do more tomorrow. I made two blocks for my new bedroom quilt .. we'll see if I have enough. It will be blue and white.

In my reading of blogs I found the following quote .. it's great!! "It took me years and years of trial efforts to work out that there is absolutely no knitting triumph I can achieve that my husband will think is worth being woken up for." ~Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, At Knit's End: Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much.

However, I must say that my husband will on occasion be quite positive and responsive -- not in the middle of the night however, but the rest of the time he's pretty good. Much better about quilting than knitting though.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...