Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekend!

I don't really have anything to say - might as well just have tweeted. But I am glad the weekend's here. I'm tired and ready for some relaxation ... was this past week really a short one? and was it the last three-day weekend until Memorial Day??? Oh no! I guess I'll just have to take some time off.

We have an "annual clean up" campaign in our city that begins in March. That gives us three weekends, including this one, to get rid of our excess trash! The only problem is that our trash gets picked up on the first day of the campaign and we usually find more stuff (trash) after it's been picked up. The plan is to go through the attic ... let's see how we do!

1 comment:

Katie said...

check with your recycling company - mine let's me drop off anything anytime at 4 places in Indy.

I want vacation too and I cannot take off until May. I am a little sad I didn't get to come see you (although not about the driving), another time.

2024 - Week 9 - Feb 26 - March 3

Feb 26 - daffodils on my walk   Feb 28 - more flowers  Feb 29 - Breakfast snack     March 1 - box fun  March 2 - the front yard  March 3 - m...