Friday, March 19, 2010

March Madness

Madness??? Well, the weekend is finally here! I don't have big plans but I'm glad to be able to relax - hopefully. Here are a few of the things I want to do this weekend.

1 - yoga
2 - go to Target
3 - clean bathroom
4 - make quilt squares
5 - work on Robin's quilt
6 - get a couple of gifts for Robin this weekend (my baby turns 21 on Thursday)

maybe there'll be some yard sales this weekend that we can visit. We need to get some furniture for the deck and I need to find a Judy Bolton book.

Maryland made it to the second round of the NCAA Tournament - so maybe we'll watch some of that this weekend.

1 comment:

Katie said...

well enjoy that I'm glad for the weekend too even if I do have to work a little.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers