Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yesterday

An old building that I pass every morning burned down yesterday. Caused all sorts of issues at work because the power went down in our building and the servers didn't come back up the way they're supposed to.

It makes me sad to see such destruction. I thought the building was an old train station but apparently it was an abandoned church.

Here's a picture of the fire. Pretty spectacular!



Here's what the church looked like in 1938.


It was built in 1903. I tried to find a picture of how it looked last week, but haven't been able to yet. I'll keep on the lookout. I'll try and get over and take a picture before they completely tear it down.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...