Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

We are having a very relaxing day! Went to see Eclipse this morning with M&B.  We went to the matinee so it was "only" $6 each and then we had coupons for $1 for any size popcorn and drinks -- so it was a great deal! I don't know that I'll ever pay full price for a movie again.

I cleaned the bathtub, the carpet (where the dishwasher flooded our living room), and the other toilet.

and now I'm thinking of working on my quilt -- those last two blocks are really holding me up...

We may go to fireworks tonight - if Michael and Brieanna want to.  I'm too lazy to go otherwise.

that's it and happy 4th!

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...