Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday - finished quilt

The finished baby quilt.  I am really happy with the parts of this quilt but I don't like the way it came together. I like the quilting.  I like the binding - my corners look great. I like the backing.  I didn't get backing that matched the front.  I didn't have enough of the fabric so I had to piece the backing.

You can kind of see the quilting in this picture.
The front turned out great - I think the red binding is okay.  Looking at it now, dark blue binding might have been a better choice.
And the back.  It's okay, just not exactly what I was going for.





It's just a lot of work to not be happy with the way it turned out.  Oh, well, live and learn.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...