Thursday, October 28, 2010

Projects

So yesterday when I came home, there was a package sitting on my bookshelf where the husband (aka Paul) puts my mail.  And this is what was in it.



When we were in Michigan this past summer Mary and Neil had come to visit us and Mary had this really cute bag, which I commented on.  (Now that I'm sewing I notice those kinds of things a little more.)  Anyway, I asked her for the pattern and here it is!!

So I now have another project.  I haven't made any bags before.  I have started a wristlet but haven't finished it yet -- I have lots of excuses why not, but now I need to get on it because I have so many other things to do..

So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...