Thursday, April 28, 2011

Appreciation - thanks

Yesterday was Administrative Professionals' Day (formerly Secretaries' Day) -- we just call it Staff Appreciation.  Our New York office decided to have a barbeque lunch so we followed suit.  We had corn on the cob..


 chicken wings .. (boneless in this case -- I"m not sure if they are really chicken wings, but they were pretty good).


Rolls
 Pulled pork and baked beans


and a few salads 


I'd post pictures of everyone eating but it's against the firm social media policy.  Everyone seemed to like the food and we had a great time.  I have to plan the parties -- I've tried to pass it on to someone else, but it doesn't seem to work.  So even though, it's not something I enjoy doing, I do it.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Well that's a nice treat. We have lunch daily at my work because we are training so we must get appreciated all the time.

Kirsten said...

Well looks like some nice food. And you didn´t have to cook or did you?

Marg said...

I hope you only had to organise it and not cook it ass well. That's a nice treat and I'm sure your co-workers are glad that you did it for them.

Shay said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm..I love corn on the cob. Oh and chicken wings. I love chicken wings ....This post has made me so hungry because it all looks so delicious. I wish I worked where you work.

We did shared lunch for Easter and I took greek meatballs and tsatsiki. Im thinking chicken wings now for next time!

I adore food posts!

Myra said...

Yummers! Looks like a mighty fine meal... 8-)

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...