- a red and white one. Maybe using a log cabin block -- I've never done one of those before but I kinda like them.
- a black and white one -- no ideas on that yet. I did use black as sashing before and didn't like it very much, but if the fabrics are all black and white, that should be different.
- a coin quilt
- a scruffily quilt
and then there are the ones in the queue, that I should at least start on before I start on the ones above ..
- Purple Pinwheels (basted, just needs to be quilted and bound);
- The Prom Quilt (lots and lots to do on this one)
- The Lion Quilt (for Erin's baby, which will be born soon) (I haven't even started it yet) -- this may end up being a Noah's Ark Quilt since I already have some Debby Mumm Noah's Ark fabric
- The Spiderman Quilt (not even inthe planning stages, just the thinking stage -- probably should have been up above, but I do have some of the fabric already)
Notice how creative the names are. At least I'm starting to name them, perhaps the creativity will come along later. I have to start labeling them too.