Saturday, July 2, 2011

Visiting .. and Pumpkin

After all of our walking around New York, the husband and I spent the afternoon with his brother and his brother's wife in their apartment in NY.  The BIL works in Battery Park selling T-shirts to tourists (like me); but was off for the weekend.

 
This was my test picture with the timer .. It turned out okay ..

Here are the four of us .. not a particularly flattering picture.  In 10 years I might like it .. :)

The brothers..

and here's Pumpkin!




1 comment:

Shay said...

Wow- what more could you want from one trip? Touristy sight seeing and visiting family!

When you said Pumpkin in your title I thought you were about to dish up a recipe!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...