Friday, November 4, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

I'm having trouble coming up with one favorite this week ..

here are a few things that make me smile

.. hearing my favorite song on the radio, over and over and over again.
.. having dinner, but not having to cook it. (thanks Brieanna)
.. finding change.
.. eating chocolate chip cookies (homemade ones especially)
.. having a smooth commute
.. helping Weezer drink from a water bottle
.. pictures of light houses
.. the smell of rain
.. a hot shower
.. reading weekend wishes, here
.. the Beatles
.. a good baseball game (like game 6 of the World Series this year).
.. my husband (it's his birthday tomorrow).

For some more interesting favorites, check out Quilting in My Pyjamas.

5 comments:

AMW said...

Nice list! I relate to a bunch of them....

Kate said...

Great "smile" list!

Kirsten's Cooking said...

great favorites!

I can concur with the cookies, the hot shower, and reading :)

thanks for sharing your honorable mentions!!!

Shay said...

What a great list of favourites Thea.

I think the chocolate chip cookie recipe is my favourite. I have yet to find a cookie recipe thats as good as the Kmart Decadent cookies...but I'll just keep baking cookies and keeping my fingers crossed.

Kirsten said...

Thanks for the list...that already made me smile - you hit almost all of my "smile" moments too...goog job :-))

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers