Friday, March 9, 2012

Favorite Things Friday; Blogiversary

I'm having a difficult time coming up with a favorite this week .. It's 11:18 p.m. and I still can't come up with anything.

Today is my five year blogiversary.  if i were Sara, I would have over 1500 posts, but since I'm me I just have over 400.  Hard to believe I've been at this for five years.

Had a long week today and i am just so tired.  I think my favorite, right now, is sleep.

I'll check back tomorrow when I don't need so much sleep.

Cheers!

Oops, I almost forgot, click here to go to Quilting In My Pyjamas to see what others have picked as their favorites this week.

4 comments:

Marg said...

Happy Blogiversary. That's fantastic that you have kept blogging for so long. I hope I can last 5 years.
Hope you have a lovely restful sleep, and then you will be ready to enjoy the weekend.

Shay said...

5 years of blogging is so awesome! I'm nowhere near that yet.

The beauty of having a blog is it's truly the place where you can write what you want , when you want, so I stopped counting post numbers a long time ago!

Congratulations on your anniversary.

Sara said...

Yeah, but if you were me, then 1125 of them would be rambiling drivel, leaving you with less actual posts than you have now.

5 years is an amazing achievement on the one blog. I had a tendency to get myself a new one every couple of years and I'm hoping that by having spare mini-blogs on the side I can stop myself from getting bored with mine and giving it up.

And also, sleep is my favourite thing every morning (okay, afternoon) at the point where I have to stop doing it. Don't they say that's the best sleep you get, the one between snooze buttons?

Michelle Ridgway said...

Wow 5 years blogging that is awesome...congrats to you. There is no bigger favourite when you are worn out that lovely sleep. Hope you got lots.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers