Friday, March 30, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

My favorite this week is something that I hear almost every morning.



The pitter patter of little feet.  It is amazing to me how kids don't walk anywhere, they run.  They run from the living room to the bedroom, from the bedroom to the bathroom, from the bathroom to the kitchen, and then back to the living room and so on and so on and so on.  They have one speed.

I think if I ran like that, I would be as skinny as a rail, but it wouldn't be the pitter patter of little feet.  :).  More like thunk thunk thunk.

So hop on over to Quilting In My Pyjamas and check out what others are claiming as their favorites or, better yet, link up and share yours.

5 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

That is a lovely fav....and it always sounds so joyful too!

Katie said...

Soon there will be more feet too!

Shay said...

I totally agree . I love to hear kids running everywhere . It shows they're excited about life and don't want to miss a minute of it !

Kate said...

What a great favorite! Drama Teen hasn't had little feet for a couple of years now, so she's more on the thunk, thunk end of things now.

libbyquilter said...

sweet feet~!
love this one.

:-)
libbyQ

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers