Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A to Z Challenge - "O"

I thought it would be hard to find an "O" song that I liked.  Nope.  I was initially going to go with Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young's Ohio, but when I went through the list there were so many other good ones, Only the Good Die Young, On and On, One Last Bell to Answer, to name a few.  Then there's One Hundred Years by Five for Fighting, a song about life which was used in the final episode of JAG (one of my favorite TV shows).  And then I came across One Tin Soldier (The Legend of Billy Jack) .. it was the theme song for the Billy Jack movies and I was a huge Billy Jack fan (heaven knows why).

However, I think I'll go with One of These Nights by the Eagles -- I was in high school when this came out.  Gotta love the Eagles.

Due to technical difficulties, I had to go with Ohio....

3 comments:

Kate said...

Gotta love the Eagles. I can't hear Hotel California without thinking about those high school years. Great choice for O.

Shay said...

This song made a resurgence when I was in my mid - late teens and I loved it.

Ahhhh memories of Friday nights at the Highlander hotel!

Marg said...

Eagles - always reminds me of my late teens.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...