Thursday, April 19, 2012

A to Z Challenge - "Q"

Q is a tough one.  Not a lot to choose from.  I could only find two that I knew.  Que Sera, Sera, Doris Day, which reminds me of The Man Who Knew Too Much an Alfred Hitchcock movie with Doris Day and Jimmy Stewart (because she sings it in the movie), which then reminds me of The Man who Knew Too Little with Bill Murray which is a really funny movie .. but I'm rambling.

The other is Quiet Times by Dido.  Not my favorite of hers, but one of my favorites from the Safe Trip Home album.

 

1 comment:

Shay said...

I had this playing while I wandered round tidying up this morning. I liked it !

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...