Monday, May 7, 2012

Diaper Cake

So my husband lost my son's girlfriend's car keys and in looking for the lost car keys (still missing), he found my camera cord.  So here are the pictures of the diaper cake.








The bottom layer is diapers, wrapped with a receiving blanket.  The second layer is some baby clothes, rolled up and wrapped in another receiving blanket.  The top layer is a few onesies and some hats, wrapped in a third receiving blanket.

The cupcakes are wash clothes rolled up and stuffed inside socks.  If I ever make another one, I'll take pictures as I go..

5 comments:

Shay said...

That's beautiful Thea and gorgeously presented. Im not sure I could knock out something so pretty!

Kate said...

Wow! What a neat idea and so pretty. Wash cloths that look like iced cupcakes, very cool!

Anna said...

How much fun this is Thea! I love that yo took so much time to give a gift like this.

liz said...

All the little cupcakes you made are just adorable on the diaper cake!

thea said...

@liz -- aren't they cute. My friend Jane came up with that idea. Not sure where she got it. She's very creative.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers