Tuesday, October 23, 2012

forgotten project

so, when I was posting about what I did last week, I had forgotten that my YD and I had made a diaper motorcycle (following the DIY tutorial here).  not sewing, but at least something crafty, oh and the ribbon was purple, not blue like it looks in the picture.  Next time, I have to remember to go with one color -- either pink or purple but not both.




 
Here's a link to the other diaper motorcycle that I made.  I feel like I have made three but I can't find pictures of the other one.

4 comments:

Marg said...

ooh I've never seen that before. Cute!

Shay said...

Adorable. You guys did a lovely job!

Peggy said...

How cute is that! I just had to pin it for future reference. Great shower gift!

Kate said...

Very cute!

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers