Thursday, November 15, 2012

39 Days Until Christmas

only 38 more shopping days until Christmas...

One of my goals this year is/was to send out Christmas cards.  I want to have a family picture to put in them so, I'll need to figure that one out.  How to set up the camera to take a family picture.  I think we'll take the picture on Thanksgiving .. unless I hold out until Christmas and take the picture when my OD is here on holiday.  I could send the card out after Christmas then.  If I had them ready to go except for the pictures ...

I just can't believe how little time there is left ...

p.s. no sewing done tonight.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Just prop it up someplace! And do it! Dustin and I are going with his family to get them done this weekend

Marg said...

Oh gosh Thea, please don't remind me!

Kate said...

I'm with Marg, I really, really don't want to think about it yet!

Shay said...

Im fine with thinking about it ...but Im not doing any Christmas cards...

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers