Sunday, December 16, 2012

Wishing and Hoping (and thinking and praying)

Spent the weekend in NY (hence, the picture from the temporary office -- the view from my hotel room was pretty nice too).  I may (or may not) post some pics and blog later.  For now, I need to figure out what I need to get done in the next 7 days.  starting with tomorrow.

1 - bake 6 more loaves of cinnamon bread
2 - make breakfast casseroles
3 - get someone else to make fruit salad
4 - get bacon (4 lbs), cook bacon
5 - get chafing dishes
6 - orange juice
7 - get white elephant gift (+ one extra in case someone forgets)

Then I have to figure out what I can accomplish sewing-wise, crafting-wise over the rest of the week.  Here's what I want to get done.

binding on Cooper's quilt
work on twisted quilt (after Christmas)
Christmas shopping
make stocking for Cooper
make other stockings (didn't I have four I needed to make from last year?)
make crayon holders
bake more bread (for other friends, Caro's family)
plan Christmas Eve and Christmas day foods

I still have the sewing kits I wanted to make last year and the cowls/scarves also from last year.  Such a crunch.  I swear next year I'll do better.

And I also have  a couple of packages I'd like to send out and Christmas cards .. those too!

So little time.

5 comments:

Marg said...

Looks like you are going to be very busy.

Katie said...

long list! I need to make a list and start crossing things off myself!

Peggy said...

Oh, man, that's a lot to get done in a week! Hopefully you have taken some holiday time in order to do all that! Wishing you and yours a blessed Christmas

Shay said...

Looks like quite a list. Are you trying to squeeze work in there too?

And I have to ask ...4 pounds of bacon?Are you making bacon jam?

Kate said...

At least you made a list. I'm too scared to actually write down what needs to get done!

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...