Tuesday, January 22, 2013

15 Minute Challenge

Tuesday -- nothing
Wednesday -- nada
Thursday -- zip
Friday -- added border to double hour glass quilt
Saturday - more zip
Sunday - more nothing
Monday - and again ..

Guess I didn't do so well on my scheduling time this week.  I had a 4-day weekend and saved the quilting for the last day and then just blew it ..

here's a picture of the double hour glass quilt .. I need to piece the back, baste it, and quilt it.

Check out Kate's Life In Pieces to see how others are doing on the 15 minute challenge.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh pretty! I like the secondary pattern this one has. As I said in the post some weeks just do not work out the way you would like.

Katie said...

Very nice!

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers