Let's see, I learned from the two I made at Christmas that the ends of the ribbon need to be reinforced so they don't fray. For me, the fabric needed to be 1/2 inch longer so that 16 crayons could fit in the roll. I had intended for the brownish fabric (men at work) to be on the outside of both rolls and the others (fireman related) to be on the inside but I cut the fabric the wrong sizes. I need to remember to read the directions. it worked out okay, though. Pattern from here. (As I was searching for that link, I ran across a crayon roll that used a hair tie instead of ribbon -- good idea!)
So here's how my week went.
Tuesday - "organized" stash
Thursday - played with scraps, sewed some together
Friday - worked with scraps, some more
Saturday - nothing
Sunday -made two crayon rolls
Monday - nothing
I am going to take Kate's advice to heart and try to figure out a way to reinvent my space. One thing I can do is to take the extra time to organize my projects and have them in a special area so they are easier to find. I think I'll spend another day this coming week and try and get more organized.
Anyway, to link up with Kate or to see how others did on their 15 minutes a day, click here.