Thursday, August 1, 2013

and more pictures...

Hopefully these pictures will give you a good idea of what the AJ quilt looks like.

 The back.

 The rolled up quilt picture.

The quilt on my orange Adirondack chair.

 
This picture shows some of the blue stitching that I did on the white blocks.  

This was about as good a picture as I could get without helpers to hold the quilt, but you can get an idea of what it looks like.

and here's a picture of my helper blowing his horn (well. rolled-up poster).


5 comments:

Marg said...

Oooh I love it. It's gorgeous. Love the colours and the design.

Shay said...

You did a great job on this quilt Thea. I love the blue feature quilting. It looks lovely!

(Your helper is gorgeous)

Anna said...

I love that your helper has on his back pack.!

Kirsten said...

What a pretty quilt. I love the Colors and the blue quilting! Great Job!!

Kate said...

AJ turned out beautifully. I love the blue stitching you did. Is this a for your quilt or is it going to another good home?

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...