Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Paul & Caro's Wedding - Part II

The wedding date has come and gone.  Here are some pictures from the big day.

The groomsmen waiting for the groom to join them. 

Me and the groom!

Mikey, the ring bearer.

The bridesmaids ..

The happy couple!

A tree signed by the guests.  You put your finger print and then signed your name.

Me, my niece, and my DIL.

Me and my sister!

Me and my husband!

My youngest son and his wife.

Dancing with her father ...

My oldest and youngest sons, with my DIL.

Katie and Dustin!

A sparkling send off!

5 comments:

Anna said...

I looked through the photos twice and loved them all! I want to make a wedding collage for my wall with some of them.

Shay said...

Straight off the bat Thea- you look utterly stunning. That dress is perfect!
The bride and groom look incredibly happy.
The bridesmaids look beautiful- what a stunning colour and the fingerprint tree is a fabulous idea.

All of these photos show what a wonderful day it was...

Still thinking about how pretty you look!

Kate said...

You and your husband look great. I agree with Shay, you look stunning.

Looks like a wonderful wedding. Hope you've had a chance to recover a bit.

Marg said...

You look fabulous. How can you be old enough to have children that old?
Love the wedding photos, thank you for sharing them.

Kirsten's Cooking said...

You look beautiful, and I agree with Marg, like a sibling to your kids! Love that one of you and your hubby!:)

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers