Monday, February 23, 2015

Trip to London

So, #1 on my list this year is to visit my daughter in England.  We bought our tickets and will be headed there in March (toward the end of March).  For the first part of the trip we will go to Paris and then spend the rest of the time in London.

My question for you is this, if you had only one day to spend in London, what would you do?

image from here.

They're changing guard at Buckingham Palace -
Christopher Robin went down with Alice.
Alice is marrying one of the guard.
"A soldier's life is terrible hard,"
Says Alice.

Buckingham Palace, by A.A. Milne

3 comments:

Peggy said...

How fabulous to be heading to London! One of my dream trips too!

Katie said...

Changing of the guard was not that interesting in London in Copenhagen you could touch the guards and walk behind them much better. I really liked some of the marketplaces in London - places locals go I think we went to one off the Wimbledon stop and I can't recall the other one maybe it was Near one of the big train stations. Also go see the cliffs of Dover and some of the countryside or Oxford.

Kate said...

How fun to be heading to Paris and London. I don't think I could limit myself to just one place.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...