Friday, March 20, 2015

German Food

So, after work yesterday, my YD and her BF decided to take me and my spousal unit out to dinner.  Although she had promised BJs at some point, they were going to a German restaurant in Sunnyvale, Hardy's Bavaria, so we crashed their dinner and went there instead.


We, of course, had beer.

 Appetizers .. baked brie and sausage ..







The food was good, but I wasn't wild about it.  The dessert was an apple strudel (made in the restaurant) with fresh whipped cream; we obviously had a hard time finishing it.


So, it turns out I am not a big fan of German food.  With Wagner for a last name you would think it would be  required. ah well.

No comments:

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers