Thursday, December 3, 2015

Cocktail Wednesday - Orangini

So, last week's cocktail was Nevada & Co's creation, the Orangini.  Basically, it's a Bellini but with blood orange soda.


Ingredients:
  • Champagne or sparkling wine
  • Peach Schnapps
  • Blood Orange Soda


To make the cocktail, you fill the glass about 2/3 full with the champagne, add 1/2 shot of the schnapps, and top it off with the blood orange soda.  that's it.


Very pretty and very tasty.

We had these the night before Thanksgiving.  We were well behaved and didn't have too much, however, we all came down with the flu.  My YD, MS and I that night; my husband the next day; my father the following day; and my future SIL, the next day. 

It made for a not-so-fun Thanksgiving.  We basically cancelled.

I am, however, extremely thankful that I'm not sick any more.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh how miseerable! Glad that you were able to get back on your feet fairly quickly.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...