Saturday, November 25, 2017

Disney's Aladdin

Nevada came to visit this week.  She flew in Saturday morning so that we could go to San Francisco to see Disney's Aladdin at the Orpheum Theatre.  We drove to the BART station and took the train from there.


As per my current normal, very few pictures.  The above is a picture of one of the benches at the BART station.  There were some interesting statues that I didn't photograph.  I will go back some other time and get pictures of them.

We got there early so went across the street and had a couple of glasses of bubbles and then walked over to the theater.



Aladdin was great! The colors were amazing and the singing and dancing as well.


A relic of a forgotten time .. at the theater.  I rarely see these anymore and had to snap a picture.



1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like a very fun weekend. Pay phones seem to be a thing of the past. I can't think of the last time I saw one.

2024 : Week 11 - March 11 - 17

    March 11 - llama socks     March 13 - swimming         March 14 - hanging at the pool       March 15       March 16 - easter smashpillow...