Tuesday, December 2, 2014

End of November - 15 minutes to Stitch

I don't know how many days I spent sewing in November; however, I was able to finish a quilt, so even though I didn't spend time each day, I spent a lot of time sewing -- I also spent some time shopping and thinking about sewing, which may have added a few extra days in there.


I have some sewing plans for December.


1) finish the Grinch quilt*; 

2) no-sew blankets for the grandsons**; 

 3) sewing kits for my daughters/DILs; 
(from here using these fabrics, purchased there as well)

 4) capes for my grandsons (image from here)

I will definitely have to have some regular sewing time to get these few things done ...

I'm linking up with Kate at Life In Pieces and with her encouragement, I might just reach my goals!


*if the Grinch quilt it finished, it will be my ninth finish this year!

**a no-sew blanket isn't actually sewing, now is it.

4 comments:

Southern Gal said...

You'll get it done!

Kate said...

I'm looking forward to seeing The Grinch quilt finished. Good luck on the rest of your goals. I feel off the 15 minute wagon last night. DT and I did our Angel Tree shopping last night. We got home just in time for bed.

Peggy said...

Love those no-sew blankets, need to look into making a few of those. But not right now. No sewing here as we're working on re-flooring and painting bedrooms. Then it'll be too close to Christmas to start new projects.

seabreezequilts said...

I really should be stitching for Christmas but I just haven't got my act together. I have a few to many things on the go that are not Christmas related. I haven't even started making teachers gifts and school finishes next week Oh well might have to do a batch of cookies.

2024 - Week 8 - Feb 19 - 25

  Feb 21 - Nevada's Teddy Feb 22 - more of Teddy   Feb 24 - a new tent    Feb 25 - Popovers